Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back to the blog

Here I am. Back to this page after 9 months of blog inactivity (not that there had been much activity before either).

Recently I've been enjoying visiting some Science blogs (see most frequented sites on the left bar). Haven't posted anything yet on any of these sites (but I swear, one day I will). Just getting informed of what's up/down, in/out, good/evil in the Science blogsphere. And actually it is quite informative. I guess this is the reason why I am back at trying to get my own blog started again. Thought it might be interesting to post about some of the recent discoveries on Mobile DNA and other related topics.

So let's see what happens next... Let's see if I can get myself to play with this some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cooler Artikel!